Skullcandy Jib True 2 Wireless in-Ear Earbuds Transparency Edition
Every product has an impact on the environment — from materials and manufacturing to packaging, shipping and infrastructure. We can’t completely eliminate that impact, but we’re working every day to reduce our carbon footprint. From this series forward, we’re dedicated to 100% transparency about our impact on the environment and what we’re doing to work toward a cleaner world. Jib True is the true wireless earbud that made simple sexy. Jib True 2 adds 50% more battery life and Tile finding technology without adding to its carbon footprint. This is what ‘worry-free wireless’ is all about.
- Jib True 2 builds on one of our best-selling buds with 50% more battery life and Tile finding technology. This product contains a carbon emissions equivalent of 5.70 kg, which we neutralize with the purchase of carbon offset credits. And, like all Skullcandy products, Jib True 2 uses 100% recyclable packaging.
- Between those two little earbuds and the charging case, you have enough battery life for 33 hours of music, movies and podcasts. Better make a longer playlist.
- Enjoy your wireless freedom without the fear of losing a bud. Both earbuds contain Tile finding technology, so if you ever misplace one, you can just ‘ring’ it from the Tile app.
- Simple, on-earbud controls let you adjust volume, skip tracks, take calls and activate an assistant (like Google or Siri) — all without ever touching your phone.
- Wondering if Jib True 2 can handle a little rain during your outdoor adventure? You bet. With an IPX4 rating, Jib True 2 easily shrugs off unexpected weather.