Psychonauts 2: Motherlobe Edition — PlayStation 4
Release date: September 27, 2022.
Rated : Teen
Platform : PlayStation 4
- Psychonauts 2 funnels its strange landscape through the lens of a 10-year old dreamer with psychic abilities, allowing fans to experience dark, panic-inducing dangers with the empathetic naivety of a child
- Though fans themselves have waited over 15 years for the sequel to Psychonauts, only a few days have passed for our aspiring Psychonaut, Raz
- Instead of a full-fledged Psychonaut, Second Head of the Psychonauts Hollis Forsythe plops an ‘Intern’ tag on Raz’s chest, setting off a new adventure with wacky characters, mental worlds to explore, and sinister happenings to fix behind-the-scenes
- Motherlobe Edition includes one-of-a -ind holographic box, lenticular outer sleeve, reversible coversheet, set of 6 two-sided art cards, collection of 6 die-cut stickers, and a code for digital download of unreleased behind-the-scenes materials
- Rasputin Aquato, trained acrobat and powerful young psychic, has realized his life long dream of joining the international psychic espionage organization known as the Psychonauts! But these psychic super spies are in trouble. Combining quirky missions and mysterious consipracies, Psychonauts 2 is a platform-adventure game with cinematic style and tons of customizable psychic powers. A long-awaited sequel to a cult classic, this edition is every fan’s dream come true.